Welcome to Jungle Base Camp at Bardia National park, the largest nature reserve in lowland Terai region of Nepal Bardia is widely acknowledged as the best place in Asia to see a fantastic range of wildlife including Gangetic freshwater dolphins, Royal Bengal Tigers, rhinos, wild elephants, crocodiles and over 400 species of birds. It is maybe the only place in the world where you can see freshwater dolphins and tigers, in their natural habitat, on the same day!

Friday, December 8, 2023

Jungle Base camp

Namaste! This is me Hukum and a jungle guide at bardiya national park. Today we saw rhino and elephant and many more deers.It was a great experience.As I enjoy getting involve in wildlife it was a great day today.I was really hoping to see tiger but unfortunately we couldn't see. Well it's wildlife and we can't be sure about anything. I have a great experience of guiding people at bardiya national park and karnali river side. If you are interested in visiting bardiya i would be glad to guide you. Contact me through my email: junglehukum@gmail.com and WhatsApp: 977+9868598967 Best regards, Hukum

No comments:

Post a Comment