Welcome to Jungle Base Camp at Bardia National park, the largest nature reserve in lowland Terai region of Nepal Bardia is widely acknowledged as the best place in Asia to see a fantastic range of wildlife including Gangetic freshwater dolphins, Royal Bengal Tigers, rhinos, wild elephants, crocodiles and over 400 species of birds. It is maybe the only place in the world where you can see freshwater dolphins and tigers, in their natural habitat, on the same day!

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Jungle Base camp

Namaste! I am hukum and I have a place to stay at bardiya " Jungle Base Camp" which is 10min away from Bardiya National park Headquarter. This is jungle area so you won't get any luxury rooms but a house made in a Tharu ethnic style.
I am also a jungle guide at bardiya national park and karnali river area. I have a great experience at guiding people.
If you ever plan to visit bardiya national park. I would be more than glad to guide you. Contact me: Email: junglehukum@gmail.com and Whatsapp: 977+ 9868598967 Best regards, Jungle hukum

No comments:

Post a Comment